Rose Shrub ObeliskRegular price £48.00
This clever Rose Shrub Obelisk has been designed to give support to roses and mark their position in the border during the winter when they may have been pruned hard.
Its centre pole gives extra support to the outer frame, this will keep the structure totally secure even once the roses are fully established.
Made of tough tubular steel, galvanised both inside and out for strength and rust prevention, the UV stabilised polymer-coating and matt black textured finish is both durable and attractive.
Our products are designed to be installed directly into the ground – we recommend a depth of 30cm for maximum strength and longevity, which is added to the final height given.
Combining superb structural quality and stylish design this support would look at home in a traditional or contemporary setting.
Agriframes 10 Year Guarantee offers assurance that you will be able to enjoy your support for many years to come.
W63cm x H1.3m
- Ideal as a feature in the Garden
- Self assembly required
- All fixings included
- Designed to be installed directly into lawn or border
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure
- Comes with 10 year guarantee.
- Fully welded slim fitting steel joints with discreet fixings
- Galvanised solid steel construction
- Matt Black UV tested polymer coating offers a durable finish
- All measurements are external
- All heights are above ground measurements after installation to the recommend depth.