Edwardian PorticoRegular price £318.00
Porticoes provide the perfect support for climbing plants around your doorway, offering shade in Summer and shelter in Winter.
The attractive, wide Edwardian Portico enables you to leave your French doors open during summer showers, ideal for framing the entrance to your patio or terrace.
The Edwardian Portico is our widest portico so is ideal for framing double patio doors.
The high quality galvanised steel tube and polymer coated with a stylish matt black textured finish provides a robust frame which will support the heaviest plants with ease.
Available in 1.8m or 2.1m wide
Supplied with patio feet which can be removed for installation directly into the ground and Lattice infill to help support your climbing plants and create a living feature.
Our 10 Year Guarantee offers assurance that you will be able to enjoy your portico for many years to come.
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions provided
- Patio feet included but can be removed if installed directly into ground
- No need to concrete footings unless in exceptionally exposed site
- Supplied in 2 sections
- Slot together joints for easy installation
- All fixings supplied
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Galvanised inside and out throughout
- Matt Black UV tested polymer coating offers a durable finish
- Fully welded slim fitting steel joints with discreet fixing
- All measurements are external
- All heights are above ground measurements after installation to the recommend depth of 38cm