Monet PergolaRegular price £307.00
Whether along a path or as a point of interest in open space the Monet Garden Pergola can create a spectacular feature in any garden - the lower profile of the Monet shape work particularly well when spanning a wider path.
Garden Pergolas can help introduce a sense of movement around even a small garden, inviting you to walk through from one area to another.
The high quality galvanised steel and polymer coated with a stylish matt black textured finish provides a robust frame which will support the heaviest plants with ease.
Available in a range of sizes Agriframes' precision construction means it is easy to combine a succession of extensions to make your walkway as a long as you wish.
If installing on hard surfaces we recommend adding patio feet to keep your structure level and secure.
Our structures are designed to be installed directly into the ground – we recommend a depth of 30cm for maximum strength and longevity, which is added to the final height of the structure you select.
Lattice infill is available to support your plants and create a more enclosed feel to the pergola.
Our 10 Year Guarantee offers assurance that you will be able to enjoy your arch for many years to come.
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions provided
- Designed to be installed directly into lawn or border
- No need to concrete footings unless in exceptionally exposed site
- Patio Feet available for fixing onto solid surface
- Easy to use hole maker included with each structure
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Galvanised inside and out throughout
- Matt Black UV tested polymer coating offers a durable finish
- Fully welded slim fitting steel joints with discreet fixing
- All measurements are external
- Tube diameter varies according to the size of your structure in order that appearance and strength are optimised.
- All heights are above ground measurements after installation to the recommend depth.
Vertical 19mm ⌀
Vertical 25mm ⌀